Traditionally made and enjoyed for centuries by the people of the Himalayas, this 100% natural hard cheese is now available as a long lasting chew for dogs!
Antos Yak Snack Himalayan Dog Chews are proudly made in Europe using 100% cow milk, thus adhering to high standards of production whilst still using traditional Himalayan techniques.
- Long Lasting (Note it is not possible to guarantee how long these chew's will last. They are softer than the likes of antlers or bones, but much tougher than most regular dog chews)
- 100% Natural – It is simply cheese derived from 100% cow milk
- No artificial preservatives or colourings
- Grain & Gluten free
- Rich in Calcium & Protein (over 60%).
- Virtually lactose free
- Zero waste – when the chew gets to be very small, pop it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds until puffed, and feed to your dog as a tasty puff chew!
Suitable for: puppies over 4 months of age.
Small: approx 30-35g. Medium, approx 68-80g. Large: approx 140-150g
Always supervise your dog while feeding. Always have fresh drinking water available. Take the Yak Snak away from your dog when it is small enough to swallow. The remaining piece can be put in the microwave for approximately 45 seconds, or until puffed up, for an extra bonus snack!