Chemical flea and tick treatments can be highly toxic for your dog and natural alternatives are a much healthier option.
Keep Off Me! from Proflax has been vet formulated to naturally and effectively repel unwanted visitors, minimising the need for chemical treatments.
This 100% herbal tincture formula consists of Neem, Lemon Balm, Peppermint, Fenugreek, Seaweed, Ginger & Garlic. Tinctures are more concentrated and of higher quality than dried herbs or extracts and therefore are more efficacious, so work quicker. There is NO oil added to this blend, making it suitable to be used alongside all other Proflax oil or powder based products on a daily basis throughout flea & tick season.
A natural flea & tick repellent for all dogs & puppies over 16 weeks old. FOR DOGS ONLY
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating bitches or puppies under 16 weeks old. Not to be given if your dog is known to be allergic/sensitive to any of the herbal ingredients listed. Not to be given to cats due to the inclusion of Neem in this blend.
- Effectively repels fleas, ticks, mites and other external parasites
- Aids digestion & respiration
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Keeps skin clear and healthy
- Provides nutritional support
- Works quickly!
- Neem - Keeps bacteria, viruses and parasites away. Aids digestion. A fantastic blood detoxifier.
- Fenugreek - Supports intestinal hygiene and effectively repels parasites. Has antibiotic, antiseptic and anti-viral properties.
- Garlic - aids digestion & intestinal hygiene, repels external parasites, supports a healthy immune & cardiovascular system.
- Ginger - Aids digestion and packed with vitamins B5 & B6, potassium and manganese.
- Lemon Balm - powerful citrus herb that repels parasites. Calming. Aids digestion.
- Peppermint - Repels external and internal parasites. Supports healthy skin & circulation.
- Seaweed (Fucus Ves) - Provides nutritional support - packed with trace minerals. Helps to maintain clear, healthy skin.
Mix with your dogs regular food once daily. For puppies over 16 weeks old only. Do NOT feed in excess of the recommended daily amount.
Amount to feed per day (using 1ml pipette included)0.2ml to every 2kg of dogs weight. (10kg dog would be 1ml per day).
Based on a 20kg dog being fed 2ml of tincture per day, a 100ml bottle would last 50 days and a 250ml bottle would last 125 days.
Shelf life - 24 months from batch date on bottle
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and use by the date shown on the bottle. Keep closed when not in use. For animal use only. Keep away from children.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review